Use this teacher page to access links and resources needed at school or at home. If you would like anything added to this page or the school website, email your requests to Steven Palmer, Kenneth Singleton, or Sarah Wright.
|Project Lead the Way training will be July 17 – July 19. Please plan to attend.|
|Join the S.T.E.A.M Google Classroom Page by accepting the invitation in your Google Classroom. Go to classroom.google.com and log in. The page will be used to share resources and insights so that all teachers can have access to the best STEAM resources. If you do not have access, contact Steven Palmer.|
|Click here to go to the Sprigeo Training Videos!|
|The Morning News Show links will be posted here. rtsp://10.20.201.195/vbStream1S1|
EasyCBM Login – monitor progress in ELA and Math
Edivate (PD360) – Sumter School District’s Professional Development Platform
iPad Apps – Student iPads – master list of apps available on student iPads
Website Information Form – Use this form to submit content that you would like added to the school website.
Google Classroom – Assign students classwork and homework digitally to access on Chromebooks, iPads, computers, or other devices.
Nearpod – Create and use online presentations with interactive features such as polls, video, drawing tools, quizzes, etc.
Learn 360 – Streaming Video – check with the media specialist for login information.
PowToon – create animated presentations
Renaissance Place – Accelerated Reader
Socrative – Create and give online quizzes. Track data.
Symbaloo – create web mixes.
Contact Jamie Lessard through her website and schedule a time for her to assist with using technology in your classroom. Here is the link to her page and calendar: https://goo.gl/S2QNeY.
Safe Schools Training
- All employees received an email concerning Safe Schools Training. Sumter School District is using SafeSchoolsTM.com to offer training courses online for your convenience. CLICK HERE to complete your Sumter School District safety training requirements: Safe Schools Training Link
- Chromebook carts and Chromebooks should stay in the classroom that they are assigned.
- Please encourage students to use the student webpage to access links and websites. You may want to have them add it as their homepage on Chrome. Please contact Steven Palmer if you would like any student links added to the student page.
- Classroom Rules for Chromebooks Slideshow
- For Chromebook issues, contact Steven Palmer or Sarah Wright
- The iPad has 30 iPads for student use. The cart is located in the media center and can be signed out in 1-week increments.
- The entire cart must be signed out. Individual iPads can not be signed out.
- See the school media specialist for more information.
- Cherryvale has two ActivTables for student use and work well as a station for math or ELA. ActivTables can be signed out in the media center and can be rolled to the classroom. Contact Steven Palmer for ActivTable Training.