Use this teacher page to access links and resources needed at school or at home. If you would like anything added to this page or the school website, email your requests to Steven Palmer or Penny Twitty.
The Cherryvale Morning Show: rtsp://10.20.201.195/vbStream1S1
- Paste the link above in VLC Media Player on your computer. 1. Click “media” 2. Click “Open Network Stream” 3. Paste link 4. Click “play.” The link will automatically be saved, so you will only have to paste it once.
Safe Schools Training
- All employees received an email concerning Safe Schools Training. Sumter School District is using SafeSchoolsTM.com to offer training courses online for your convenience. Log on here to complete your Sumter School District safety training requirements: Safe Schools Training Link
- Chromebook carts and Chromebooks should stay in the classroom that they are assigned.
- Please encourage students to use the student webpage to access links and websites. You may want to have them add it as their homepage on Chrome. Please contact Steven Palmer if you would like any student links added to the student page.
- Cherryvale has two ActivTables for student use and work well as a station for math or ELA. ActivTables are located in the media center and can be rolled to the classroom. Contact Mr. Palmer for ActivTable Training.
- Classroom Rules for Chromebooks Slideshow
easyCBM Login – monitor progress in ELA and Math
Edivate (PD360) – Sumter School District’s Professional Development Platform
iPad Apps – Student iPads – master list of apps available on student iPads
iPad Check-out Calendar – Use this calendar to reserve iPads. Click the “month” tab to view the entire month. Click on the date that you want to reserve the iPads, and create an event with your last name and the iPad numbers that you would like to reserve (i.e. Palmer 1-6). Under “calendar” make sure “iPad Sign out Calendar” is selected. Click create. The iPad cart is located in the media center.
LET’S TOOT OUR OWN HORN – Complete the online form to submit information for the district and local news!
Website Information Form – Use this form to submit content that you would like added to the school website.
Google Classroom – Assign students classwork and homework digitally to access on Chromebooks, iPads, computers, or other devices.
Nearpod – Create and use online presentations with interactive features such as polls, video, drawing tools, quizzes, etc.
Learn 360 – Streaming Video – check with the media specialist for login information.
PowToon – create animated presentations
Renaissance Place – Accelerated Reader
Socrative – Create and give online quizzes. Track data.
Symbaloo – create web mixes.